Monday, March 9, 2009

"Trek-Blog Manifesto" - The Croms Edition

Hello, you may address me as Lt. Commander Croms. I am to be assisted by Commander Mojdeh in following the world of Star Trek the Next Generation and rendering these logs for the 21st century's understanding.

In particular I will be viewing the 158 "DVD episode" rendering of these logs in order. Each of my own logs will include my impressions of success, growth, and judgment of how well they maintained the Prime Directive. My logs will be titled with the same name of the log I viewed to reduce confusion.

Please feel free to "comment" with your own observations, concerns, or for any other reason. If you wish to compare my own logs with Commander Mojdeh's, hers can be found here. http://mospacecamp.blogspot.com/ We have agreed to refrain from reading each others blogs until we have written our own to maintain objectivity.

Thank you for reading my breif explaination. I hope that you enjoy everything you find written here.

Lt. Commander Croms Out

No comments:

Post a Comment